Sunday, July 19, 2009

City life or country life?




That's me!!


I grew up in Paarl,went to school there and then to Stellenbosch for 4 years to study. Then ofcourse I did the London thing for 2years, came back and worked in the city for about 5 years in the fashion industry, until I decided to do my own thing and become a wedding and children photographer. One of the best moves ever! I decided to move back to my hometown..because I love the country life a little more than city life. Life was already planned out for me and it decided to take me even further into the country...I am now engaged to a farmer from Wolseley/Ceres area...so I am becoming a country girl...and loving it!! I love taking picture of these beautiful farms...wide open spaces, fresh air...you get the point. I do miss city life every now and then, but then I put on my high heels and go for a shopping trip in Cape Town...ha-ha!

No comments: