Friday, June 18, 2010

I am back from honeymoon!! ....and busy again :)

It feels a little surreal being back from our loooong honeymoon in Thailand, China and Dubai, but i guess reality needs to strike! I did take alot of photographs, which i have not had time to even look at...but i will do and i will post a few on my blog to share with you.

It has been so loveley coming back, and it litteraly feels like we have had family drinks every night. For the first time in my life i can also now say that i am from a big family! Andrew's family farms, on other farms all around him, even his second cousins. We will be moving from our house in Ceres to the house on the farm end of this year, and i am really excited for that! Then i can see my hubby whenever i want during the day! And all my clients can come and visit me for shoots on a beautiful fruitfarm!!

It is winter season now, and although it is not wedding season till September, i do have a few weddings coming up, so keep on popping in and see if there are some new posts. Winter is such a great time for me as photographer, i use this time to better myself and reflect back on the year's work. I do so much research, i feel like a bit of a nerd :) But loving it!

No comments: