Monday, January 25, 2010

The De Beers family shoot

























I went all the way to Langebaan for a B-I-G family shoot with the de Beers!! Frieds phoned me a while ago to organise this shoot in advance, seeing that the whole family would be together for holiday...and it is a rare occasion because most of them live outside RSA. Over the few weeks they waited for the shoot I got numerours emails from different family members....seeing that they were sooo excited about the shoot!

I had a ball of a time with this warm friendly family and ended up staying almost 4 hours taking photographs!! A whole lot of beautiful photographs...here is just some of them!

2 comments:

friedeldb said...

Hi Adene! Ons het beslis 'n fantastiese dag gehad met die shoot. Die foto's lyk absoluut asemromend!!! frieds

Thalia said...

Ek stem!! 'n Dag om nooit te vergeet nie!Die 'venue's' was perfek!Dankie vir al die lekker lag!!Gaan lekker wees om te spog met my skoon-familie op my mure:-)thaliaxx