Monday, January 18, 2010

Wedding: Allan and Tleng















Allan and Tleng are 2 of the most amazing people I have met this year. Just to describe them in a few words would almost be impossible...but lets try...both of them have the joy of Jesus in their hearts and it just jumps out every time they open their mouths, they are highly intellegent - both of them law graduates and Allan is on his way to Advocate. Extremely friendly and inspiring - the first time I met them for coffee, we ended up chatting for about 2 hours! They were just too interesting for words. I can really go on and on!

When I arrived at the wedding venue, Tleng's 4 sisters ran around putting the final details together - ( i also want 4 sisters to help me with my wedding !! ). I captured the details there and went over to Tleng to take some photographs of her. I could see that she was sooo excited for the day! Back at them venue the guests started arriving and all of them gathered on the wide streched lawn with white chairs. The sun grilled us a bit...but all part of the event :)

I loved the ceremony and by times also wanted to jump up and start singing but then I realised that I am not one of the guests..but the photographer :)

The reception was held in style at skildpadsvallei, Stellenbosch. I left just after the opening dance, but I am sure it must have been a very vibey reception...knowing how vibey Tleng and Allen are!

3 comments:

Declan Ottaro said...

Adene, the photos are AMAZING. I can also testify that Tleng and Allan are some of the most wonderful (if there's such a term) people on this planet! It was an honour and privilege to witness this occasion first-hand.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Stunning! (this applies to models and picture composition)Peter and steph K

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are sooo beautiful; I agree with you Adene, too beautiful for words. I have seen just how much they adore each other, when they look at each other their eyes reflect the love that they share. Portia